Value Pricing For Maximum Profit
Andrew Rhodes FCA CTA
Managing Partner, Head of Business Growth and Consulting
Tel: 020 8429 8805
Working too hard for too little money?
Have you ever felt…
- There is downward pressure on price… your customers keep complaining over price;
- Your margins are being constantly squeezed,
- Customers aren’t paying you on time and you’re often short of cash,
- You’r working too hard and too many hours, and ultimately
- You’re not making enough money?
If so, you’re not alone.
The most common underlying reason for these problems is the wrong way of pricing.
Unfortunately most businesses use emotional pricing, which comes from a lack of understanding of pricing and strategy; reacting to gut feel and emotion rather than the facts. Rather than from a proper understanding of the numbers.
Without understanding the numbers, pricing strategy and price psychology, many businesses end up competing on price with no real differentiation in the market.
Using our skills with numbers we help you analyse your business model, understand different price points and identify a pricing strategy that will maximise your profits. We have a range of solutions that will:
- Identify a price strategy that will enable your business to grow more profitably,
- Establish price points that will yield greater profit,
- Present your price in a way that is more appealing so that more people say, “yes” and buy from you,
- Build in payment structures that reduce cash issues, and
- Make your price seem smaller than it is using the power of price psychology.
The bottom line is, you will make more sales and at higher prices, your profit will grow and you will have more cash in the bank.
We know that everyone is different. Your business is unique. We provide you with a range of options, whatever your business, you will find one of our Value Pricing service packages to suit your needs.
For more information on how we can help you contact us.