Want to join a rapidly growing team in one of the UK’s most-awarded accountancy firms?
flexible working from home and our airy offices
client businesses up to £40 million turnover
London salaries with benefits
Everything you need to know about a career at Sobell Rhodes
- Small, medium and large businesses with up to £40 million turnover.
- UK subsidiaries of multinational companies.
- Solicitors and other professional services.
- The retail, hospitality and not-for-profit sectors.
- Entrepreneurial, tech and health businesses.
We pay London salaries with benefits, including health and wellbeing programmes, subsidised PMI and gym membership, frequent team socials and events.
- If you are ambitious to grow your career and would like to take advantage of our many training and development opportunities.
- If you are a bright happy person, because we are a bright happy firm and like to employ people just like us.
Then we think you’ll be very happy at Sobell Rhodes.
Investing in our people
Platinum is the highest level of accreditation within the Investors in People quality standard. Only 3 accountancy firms in the UK have achieved this level and Sobell Rhodes is one of them. It is recognition that we go far beyond the norm in creating opportunities for our people at every level to fulfil their potential and make the most of their careers.
If you’re ambitious, friendly and a team-player, we will gladly look at your CV if you send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to get back to every applicant within 2 working days.
Internal Values and Commitments To Each Other