We are currently recruiting an Audit Senior to join our multi-award winning and Investor in People, Gold accredited accountancy practice in our Elstree office:
Carry out audit and some accounting duties, for a wide range of owner-managed clients as well as UK subsidiaries of international businesses.
Candidates should be qualified ACA or ACCA with a minimum of one year’s post qualification experience primarily in auditing and looking to develop his or her career in this direction.
- Perform audits either alone or leading a team.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Prepare Corporation Tax computations.
- Assist with the training of junior team members.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Up-to-date with accounting and auditing standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to agreed costings and budgets.
- Excellent computer skills, including the key Microsoft Office range of programs.
- Car driver with own car.
This role will suit an enthusiastic individual who is eager to take on a role with great opportunities for career progression.
To apply for this role or for more information please contact us at email@example.com