We are a multi-award winning accountancy firm looking for an Audit Senior to join our offices in Elstree. The firm is an Investor in People Gold and we have an extensive training programme for team members.
The role will be to carry out audit duties (and some accounting duties) for a wide range of owner-managed clients as well as the UK subsidiaries of international businesses.
We wish to recruit an ambitious individual who is qualified ACA or ACCA with a minimum of one years post qualification experience primarily in auditing, and is looking to develop his or her career in this direction.
- Performing audits either alone or leading a team
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing corporation tax computations
- Supervising and assisting with the training of junior staff
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Up-to-date with accounting and auditing standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to time budgets
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office range
- Car driver with own car essential
This role will suit an enthusiastic individual who is eager to take on a role which offers ample scope for career progression.
To apply for this role or for more information please contact us at email@example.com