Taxation compliance and planning
To view and download our Pre 5th April 2018 Tax Saving Guide click here.
We prepare your taxation returns and all requirements for the taxation authorities, so that you have peace of mind that your tax affairs are up to date and complete.
- Personal tax returns
- Business tax returns and computations
Planning and tax saving
Our specialist tax experts help you to take full advantage of the tax savings opportunities in the following ways:
- Full personal and business tax saving reviews.
- Prior to the accounting period end of your business we provide you with advice on what action to take to save business taxation.
- Prior to each 5th April we provide you with a personal tax saving plan advising you of action to take before 5th April to minimise your personal tax liabilities.
- Throughout the year we keep you informed of opportunities to reduce your company and personal taxation liabilities.
- Provide you with pension, insurance and investment advice and the opportunities to obtain tax relief thereon
- Ensure that the taxation position of your personal and business affairs are co-ordinated in a tax effective way. This includes remuneration and benefit planning, car reviews etc.
- Advice on how to structure your capital assets, such as properties and shares in your business, to minimise Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax.
- International tax advice in association with our INAA associate accountants.
- Advice on VAT planning
- Advice for groups of companies on how to take advantage of beneficial group arrangements
- Remuneration and benefits planning for directors and employees
- Taxation investigations by H M Revenue & Customs, including negotiation with Special Compliance (for details of our Tax Investigation Service please click here)