Making an impact in the wider world is at the heart of our social responsibility policy. By being a lifetime partner of B1G1, we support over 600 charitable projects in 28 countries around the world for people who are severely deprived or suffering.
- Drinking water for 3,600 people in Malawi
- Medical support and food for 2,024 people in Burma
- Six goats for poor families in Kenya
- A sports programme for 150 children in Bombay
- Operations to restore the sight of 7 people in India
- Toilet facilities for 250 orphaned children in Kenya
We promote the concept of giving by each week a different team member selecting a charity to which the firm makes a donation.
Our partners and team have voluntary positions as honorary governors of local schools, as well as treasurers and auditors to six local charities.
We are very proud that our partner, Adam Shelley was named “Volunteer of the Year 2017” from the The Maurice Wohl Charitable Foundation, for his extraordinary dedication to the Jewish Lads’ and Girls’ Brigade, having worked as an adult volunteer youth leader with the organisation for over 20 years.
Charities and projects we support include:
- The Aspire Centre at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alzheimer’s Research UK
- St Luke’s Hospice
- The Epilepsy Society
- Cancer Research UK
- Harrow Mencap
- Teenage Cancer Trust
- Chai Cancer Care
- Crohn’s & Colitis UK
- Save the Children
- Help for Heroes
- McMillan Nurses
- Parkinson’s UK
- The Peace Hospice
- Breast Cancer UK
- The Stroke Association
- British Heart Foundation
- Harrow Foodbank