Becoming a client
When you become a client of Sobell Rhodes we follow a proactive route to identify what you want to achieve both personally and for your business. We do this in the following ways:
- Firstly, we gain a full understanding of the factors that are most important to you and where improvements can be made.
- We provide you with a fully detailed and priced proposal setting out all the services and advice we will provide and how they will be delivered to you.
- We undertake your necessary compliance services such as annual accounts and tax returns and we then help you take your business forward with a range of business growth and tax saving services that improves your business and personal finances.
- We tell you in advance our fees or the basis of our fees for all the work that we will be doing for you, so there are no surprises.
- As one of the most extensively networked accountancy firms, we will introduce you to people and opportunities that enhance and expand your business.