Adam Shelley FCCA
Tel: 020 8429 8800
Adam is an entrepreneurial business specialist. He helps start-ups and early start businesses to source funding, ensure they understand their tax and legal obligations and then build the foundations towards achieving their goals. Helping clients to go from a start-up idea to a successful up and running business gives Adam the greatest satisfaction.
Our New Business Start-up Kit will help you handle many of the problems encountered in starting your new business Always remember to seek professional advice in areas that you are not sure about, the benefits will far outweigh the cost.
If you have a good business start-up proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, we will advise you how to maximise its potential and future success and be alongside you every step of the way.
If you would like a copy of our New Business Start-up Kit, please request this at email@example.com
“Most recently we met to discuss the setting up of my new business. You have an excellent ability to explain complex matters in a clear and comprehensible way, using plain English. You are incredibly patient, with a helpful, pleasant and personable manner and I greatly appreciate that you always make yourself available for me.”
Richard Wien, Commerson Estate Management Limited
To ensure your business is set up to succeed, we will help you in the following ways:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business , taking into account taxation and commercial issues i.e. sole trader; partnership; limited liability company or limited liability partnership.
- Help you create a strategic business development plan that articulates your key goals and how you will develop your business to achieve them.
- Prepare a business plan including cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements and advise you on the most appropriate sources of finance for your business.
- If necessary, draw up finance proposals and introduce you to banks and other financial institutions.
- Complete all your new business registration procedures, including Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Advise you on bookkeeping and accounting records, including cloud accounting.
These accounting services allow you to proceed with your venture, knowing that you’ve given it the best possible start.
You will also benefit from our special low cost Start-up Business Packages.