Audit and Assurance
Selwyn Arnold FCA
Tel: 020 8429 8822
Adam Shelley FCCA
Tel: 020 8429 8833
Selwyn is the Audit Compliance and Quality Control partner at Sobell Rhodes. His role enables him to assist clients in setting up strong financial controls and sound management procedures.
Adam is a Registered Auditor and prides himself on an ability to give proactive advice and is passionate about building and maintaining close relationships with clients.
Sobell Rhodes is registered to carry on audit work by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Sobell Rhodes pioneered the concept of cost effective Assurance Reports by chairing the ICAEW committee that introduced them to the accountancy profession as the only ICAEW recognised alternative to a full audit.
We provide audit and assurance services in the following circumstances:
- Limited companies, where an audit is required by the Companies Act or their Articles of Association.
- Businesses which require an audit or Assurance Report under the rules of their regulated body, e.g. solicitors, charities, financial services, insurance brokers, travel services etc.
- Where there are outside shareholders not involved in the running of the business who require independent verification on their company’s accounts.
- Where current or potential lenders such as banks and other financial institutions require an audit or Assurance Report under the terms of their loans or facilities.
- Where there is a potential sale of the business or its shares.
- Where management wish to have a voluntary audit or Assurance Report on specific parts of business to ensure its financial health.
- Where there are UK subsidiaries of foreign owned holding companies.