Director of Business Consulting CAMark is our Director of Business Consulting, specialising in strategy, profit improvement consulting, M&A and financial analysis.
Mark’s past experience focused on due diligence for some of the largest mergers and acquisitions worldwide in the consumer products and services sector, whilst working for Ernst & Young.
Mark moved to Sobell Rhodes to work with entrepreneurs, whose businesses have the capacity to grow.
Mark’s responsibility as Director of Business Consulting is to proactively support our clients to improve and expand their businesses, utilising the Sobell Rhodes Structured Consulting Programme, designed to:
- Create a full strategic business plan including financial models
- Support profit improvement via the “9 key growth drivers for businesses”
- Facilitate profitable decisions being made in your business via focused action plans
- Provide accountability to business owners who currently spend too much time on the operations and too little on strategy and leadership
- Establish key performance indicators that help clients to track their business more effectively
Often the primary contact in the client relationship, Mark will leverage all other capabilities across the firm, to ensure delivery of a wide-ranging proactive service from Sobell Rhodes LLP as your accountants, business consultants and taxation advisors.
Mark is an avid golfer playing to a 6 handicap.