020 8429 8800
We’re part of the B1G1 global movement making a positive impact on the world – find out more here >>>
Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors for Growth
More than just numbers


Audit Senior


London salary with benefits

Elstree + Home Working

Is this you?

If you are ACA or ACCA qualified.
If you have good audit experience, (because around 70% of your time will be spent on audit work and the other 30% on a variety of accounting, tax and business support services for our clients).
If you have up-to-date knowledge of UK financial reporting and auditing standards.
If you are ambitious to grow your career and would like to take advantage of our many training and development opportunities.
If you are a bright happy person, because we are a bright happy firm and like to employ people just like us.

Then we think you’ll be very happy at Sobell Rhodes

This is us

We are a 50-person firm. Our head office is in Elstree, Herts., with onsite café, free car parking, close shopping and travel facilities.
However, we believe in a flexible working policy between home and office to suit your circumstances.
We are committed to the highest standards of care, support and training for all the members of our team, in recognition of this,

We are 1 of only 3 accounting firms in the country to be accredited as “Investors in People, Platinum,” The Investors in People (IIP) accreditation is regarded as the leading award in the UK and worldwide for recognising organisations that are great places to work.
At the 2021 Accounting Excellence Awards we won the national “Investing in People Award,” across small, medium and large firms.

You will receive

• A London salary with benefits including flexible working, health and wellbeing programmes, subsidised PMI and gym membership, frequent team socials and events.
• A fulfilling role at one of the fastest growing and happy accounting firms.