Charities and Non-Profit Organisations
Michael Harrison FCA
Tel: 020 8429 8808
Tel: 020 8429 8833
Michael has been a specialist in the charities and not-for-profit sector for over 20 years advising in both an accountant and trustee capacity.
Adam’s commitment to charities stems from his extraordinary dedication to the JLGB (Jewish Lads’ and Girls’ Brigade) in which he was named “Volunteer of the Year” for 2017/18, from the thousands of volunteers around the country.
Our expertise in advising charities and not-for-profit organisations alongside our social responsibility policy means we have a special interest in providing a wide range of financial, assurance and support services.
Our support and services include:
- Carrying out external audits
- Preparing management accounts
- Performing independent examinations
- Designing work procedures manuals and systems to improve and standardise performance
- Acting as internal auditors to assist in safeguarding assets of the organisation
- Attending trustee meetings
- Providing payroll services and advice on human resources
- Providing advice on improving accounting systems
- Providing advice on a range of taxation issues, including Gift Aid
- Advising on financial and internal control procedures
- Advising on and providing book-keeping services
- Advising on VAT exemptions on the cost of fundraising events
You will receive constructive, knowledgeable and pro-active advice as well as our enthusiastic support.
Many of our partners and team assist charities on a pro-bono basis, as part of our policy of “giving back” to those less fortunate, as well as supporting our clients’ most favoured charities.
We provide a special discount for charities as part of our social responsibility policy.
You will receive the highest standard of client care and advice and any special needs will be met. Our offices comply with the Disability Discrimination Act and we will arrange to meet you at locations most convenient for you, particularly if you are physically disabled.