15. Conduct a Focus Group Meeting
Your business may benefit from convening a focus group. This will require you to gather a group of customers together in order to discuss your business.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a meeting at a desirable location, such as a restaurant or a hotel, with either lunch or dinner provided
- Contact a group of customers and ask for their help. Tell them that you would like to get their opinions and that this will be an opportunity to meet other successful business people
- Welcome your guests at the outset and introduce the facilitator, an experienced, neutral individual and then leave
- Here are questions we want the facilitator to post to the group:
A. What does your business get right?
B. What does your business get wrong?
C. What could you do to produce a better overall customer experience?
D. How do your best customers rate you on a scale or 1 to 10?
From the facilitator’s report, you will gain insight into what your customers are REALLY thinking. Based on that information, you can build an even better business.
Don’t let common business pains give you a headache! Our treatment for these common conditions is simple: Contact us today for instant relief!