If you have a good business start-up proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, we will help you to maximise its success and develop its prospects in the most constructive and realistic way.
Most recently we met to discuss the setting up of a new business. Melvyn has an excellent ability to explain complex matters in a clear and comprehensible way, using plain English. He is incredibly patient, with a helpful, pleasant and personable manner and will always make himself available for you.
Richard Wien, Commerson Estate Management Limited
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business , taking into account taxation and commercial issues i.e. sole trader; partnership; limited liability company or limited liability partnership.
- Prepare a business plan including cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements and advise you on the most appropriate sources of finance for your business.
- If necessary, draw up finance proposals and introduce you to banks and other financial institutions.
- Complete all your new business registration procedures, including Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Advise you on bookkeeping and accounting records, including cloud accounting.
These accounting services allow you to proceed with your venture, knowing that you’ve given it the best possible start.
You will also be able to use our special start-up business packages.
To find out more on our business start-up services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.