- Auto Enrolment
- Acquisitions, sales and valuations
- Bookkeeping Service
- Business start-up
- Employment and HR
- Forensic Accounting
- Expert witness & forensic
- Growth, strategy & profit improvement
- International services
- IT & computer services
- Raising finance
- Trusts & executorship
- Wealth and financial management
- Outsourced Payroll Services
- Outsourcing Bookkeeping
Expert witness accounting
Our London based team offers you a top class and dedicated forensic and expert witness accounting and financial reporting service to assist solicitors and barristers with investigations and expert witness reports. Please click here to visit our specialist website www.srforsolicitors.co.uk.
Melvyn Sobell heads our Forensic Department and is a member of The Academy of Experts. We act as advisors and expert witnesses, including Single and Joint Experts in personal, corporate and criminal cases. Melvyn Sobell is also an Accredited Mediator of CEDR (The Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution).
We are members of NIFA, Network of Independent Forensic Accountants, as the representative member in North West London.
As expert witnesses our reports are objective, comprehensive, clear and understandable, giving you a firm foundation on which to base your case.
You will receive:
- A full review of all documents required for evidence.
- Quotations for reports, advice and associated matters.
- Advice on appropriate courses of action.
- Reviewing reports from opposing experts.
- Examination of prosecution claims.
- Reviewing financial information and legitimacy of evidence.
- Asset tracing in respect of civil and criminal proceedings including fraud and proceeds of crime.
- Computer forensic investigations.
- Ongoing assistance with negotiations and settlement discussions.
- Conferences with Counsel.
- Attendance and evidence at Court.