Sobell Rhodes is a leading provider of financial audit services.
Our audit service accounting experts have, by working with a variety of clients, acquired the relevant skills and expertise to be regarded as one of the most highly respected firms within our industry. This has led to Sobell Rhodes to become an award winning accounting firm across a variety of its services.
Sobell Rhodes is registered to carry on audit work by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. This ensures that our audit accountants are fully qualified and capable of ensuring that our client’s business needs are fully met.
Of the 9,500 practices of Chartered Accountants in the UK less than 4,000 are registered to carry out audit work. It is therefore vitally important, when undertaking an essential business function such as an audit that you use a highly experienced and respected financial audit accountants such as Sobell Rhodes.
Our firms partners, directors and consultants have a great depth of experience providing auditing services for clients across multiple industries in organisations varying in size.
The economic climate currently prevailing is such that the need to appoint a trusted, experienced firm such as Sobell Rhodes Accountants to provide your auditing services is vital. Thus allowing you to ensure that your organisation is fully compliant. By also trusting us to fulfill your audit requirements, you can rest assured that this task will be in safe hands, and that you can therefore focus completely on your core business functions.
When delivering financial auditing services, perhaps the greatest skill is ensuring that you fully understand the client and are therefore able to approach each task in the most strategic and effective way. By reading our client testimonials about our audit service and other functions we offer, you will be able to see that we are able to repeatedly surpass our clients expectations.
Our audit and assurance services include:
- Limited companies where an audit is required by the Companies Act or their Articles of Association
- Businesses which require an audit under the rules of their regulated body, e.g. solicitors, charities, financial services, insurance brokers, travel services etc
- Where there are outside shareholders not involved in the running of the business who require independent verification on their company’s accounts
- Where current or potential lenders such as banks and other financial institutions require an audit under the terms of their loans or facilities
- Where there is a potential sale of the business or its shares
- Where management require the assurance of audited accounts on the financial health of their business
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss further how Sobell Rhodes, a leading audit accountancy firm, can help support your business needs.