Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a Government directive which signals the biggest change to accounting and tax procedures in decades for businesses and landlords. It requires:
• The submission of quarterly accounts to HMRC by businesses and landlords.
• Up to 2 additional submissions of your final year position.
• The requirement to keep digital records of accounting transactions and trading activity.
We are eager to bring this to your attention and let you know what we are doing about it. We will proactively advise you throughout this change, so you are aware of what needs to be done in order to meet the new requirements.
Our service to you:
- You will receive advice on the right accounting software for your business
- Our team of experts will provide training and quide you through the transition, ensuring compliance with the new regulations
- Your business will be supported by our team of commercially minded advisers
- You will be able to receive cashflow and management reporting tailored to your business needs
- Our qualified and experienced team of bookkeepers, accountants and IT experts are ready for Making Tax Digital, saving you time, headaches and money
To keep updated I would encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn, or contact us if you have any questions.